Wednesday, 28 November 2012
"They say nothing inspires forgivness quite like revenge".
"B, your clothes are original and spectacular just like you".
Serena van der Woodsen
Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Cecily von Ziegesar
Blair Shows Off Her Moves - The 10 Best Gossip Girl Moments
Just thought I'd share this with you! I'll post some GG spoilers later so watch this space!
Oh, and HOW is the chair limo scene not even mentioned?? That should be #1, regardless of who you ship!
Sunday, 25 November 2012
Just got in from my friends birthday meal at TGI's and I must say that I am ABSOLUTELY stuffed and ABSOLUTELY shattered, by which I mean tired.
I'm trying to do at least one post per day and I realise its late and, looking at the time, I have precisely 34 minutes to finish writing this and to post it. I don't really know what else to say really, hmm... Let me think...
Oh yes! Today I got some new heels, they are nude and cost precisely £19.50, from M&S, wouldn't you know. Nude seems to be the best colour to buy heels in as it goes with e-ver-ry-ting, plus they make your legs look longer and skinner (a great improvement for me!).
Anyways, not sure what I'll post about tommorrow, perhaps an outfit? You know, like the gold peplum one, idk.
Ta-Ta for now!
Saturday, 24 November 2012
Friday, 23 November 2012
Thursday, 22 November 2012
Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Last week I went shopping and there was this new shop, called Blott. It sells tons of really cool things, like bags, purses, notepads and gazillions of characterised rubbers.
Click HERE to visit the website, and to be impressed by the humungous selection of rubbers!
Blott also sells massive silicon purses, which I really need to get one of!
Blott, shopping, fashion, accessories,
Monday, 19 November 2012
Sunday, 18 November 2012
Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Sunday, 11 November 2012
Friday, 9 November 2012
- Paint a clear bottom layer onto your nails.
- On alternate nails paint one layer of one colour (eg-orange).
- On the nails that you have yet to paint paint one layer of the other colour (eg-green).
- Once dry paint another layer of the correct colour on-top of your nails.
- Once dry paint a top-coat or clear nail polish onto your nails.
- Once dry there you go! Bright, bold luminous nails!
Thursday, 8 November 2012
- Paint clear nail polish or a base coat onto your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Paint your block colour (eg-pink) on-top of your base coat (you may need two coats).
- Once the block colour is dry very carefully paint diagonal lines in a darker colour (eg-black) on-top of the block colour.
- Then paint more diagonal lines on-top of those you already have. Paint them so that they form a criss-cross lattice.
- Once the lattice has completely dried paint a top coat or clear nail polish on-top.
- When your nails have dried you have perfect lattice nails! Simple.
Wednesday, 7 November 2012
- Apply a base-coat, to avoid staining.
- Paint one layer of block colour carefully onto your nails (eg-silver).
- Paint a second layer of your chosen block colour ontop (eg-silver).
- Once its dried carefully, using a colour which works well with your block colour (eg-black on silver) and begin in the top corner of your nails. Carefully draw on the flicks, 3 per nail works best.
- Once the flicks have dried, paint one layer of clear nail polish on-top.
- Wait for your nails to be completley dry and there you go! Perfect flick styled nails!
Tuesday, 6 November 2012
The dates on this blog have just got me real confused! It says that today is 11/6/12 and there me thinking its not June, its November! Then I realised, this websites American and so the day and the month is the opposite way round!
Can't believe I got so confused!
BTW, try clicking on the links at the top of this page. I've not had chance to post on all of them but the tumblr one is forever being updated with gossip girl and all sorts! And I posted on news today, just to let you guys know!
Monday, 5 November 2012
Today is... Bonfire night!! Well, that's kinda obvious as its the 5th November. Guess who's been to 0 bonfire's? Me. And guess who's seen 0 fireworks? Me. Ah well, there's always next year! Anyway, pictures and videos of fireworks will have to do! Comment with links please?
I wonder how many dogs are hiding under the table at the moment? My dogs not, well I don't have a dog but if I did I'm sure it would be! But then I could never have a dog cos, shh, I'm scared of dogs! No! Don't laugh! I actually am!
Ugh, feel sick after that choco bar! And I'm absolutely shattered so, until tommorrow, night!!
Sunday, 4 November 2012
On this accout I have two other blogs, one entitled Cuba and the other called the Stardolling world.
The Cuba blog I made in geography, when we had to do a project on a country. Being me I decided to be different to everyone else and make a blog instead of a poster, which most people seemed to be doing. As expected, only one person (the teacher) has viewed this blog and your more than welcome to take a look at it (warning: it is rather boring).
The Stardolling world isn't a bad blog. By this I mean its not boring, however, it is rather irrelevant. I used to be addicted to a website called Stardolls, on which you get to make your own doll and buy clothes for it etc. If any of you have a Stardolls obsession then feel free to take a look at my doll, Carlotta347 I belive it was called. Anyway, the Stardolling world was basically a blog about Stardolls.
I would delete these blogs though unfortunately I have no idea how to, so there here to stay. For now.
My names Rebecca and I've been wanting to make a blog for quite a while. So, at last, here it is! Whilst its pretty crap at the moment once I get going it'll be great :) .
Popcorn in my Hair will be about everything. It doesn't have a theme, that way I can blog what I want, when I want.
Next post to follow soon :)
Until next time,
- ► 2013 (107)
- Save the Last Chance; Top 3 Quotes
- Happy Limoversary! (Even though it's not today but...
- Chair Bloopers
- Gossip Girl; Save the Last Chance Links
- Gossip Girl Season Six Cast SPOILERS
- 10 Best Gossip Girl Moments
- 'I am a little bit obsessed with Chuck Bass'
- Quote Number Eleven:
- "A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous"...
- Saturday's Post
- The Wildcats of St Trinians
- Wish for the final episode: SEE CHUCK BASS WEAR HI...
- Gossip Girl; Where the Vile Things Are REVIEW
- Gossip Girl; Where the Vile Things Are
- Gold Peplum
- MONSTROUS BALL LINKS
- Gossip Girl; Monstrous Ball Review
- Gossip Girl; Vote chair!
- Music I'm Loving...
- Nails: Luminous
- Nails: Lattice
- Gossip Girl: Monstrous Ball Promo
- Gossip Girl Season 5 Spoilers
- Gossip Girl: Portrait of a Lady Alexander Review
- Mowheken or mowhawk?
- Culture Clash
- Other blogs...
- Popcorn in my Hair
- ▼ November (35)