Wednesday 23 January 2013

Quiz, Queen's and Dancing

Hey :)

Tonight is the NTA's (National Television Awards) and Derment O'Leary (I think that's how you spell his name) is presenting them. There on at 7:30, on ITV. I've voted and, I'm afraid, it's tough cheese if you haven't because voting has finished. Still, I guess you can still cross your fingers for your favourite. Personally I'm wondering how long it'll take for NTA to be trending on Twitter, not long methinks. Click HERE to go to the official website. I was looking around the website and I found a quiz, in which I got 5/10. Halfway there, eh? Click HERE to do the quiz. Unfortunately I'm practically guranteed to miss the start but I should manage to watch, and tweet, about most  of it. My twitter is @Rebecca_rew, just so you know! (Hint, hint, go folllow!)

Anyway, I've found another programme which looks quite good. It's all about Keith Lemon and it's called Keith Lemon's World Tour. I've not watched any of it yet but, when I have, I'll let you know how good/bad it is and possibly post links to as where to watch it.

For todays clip I've found a short clip, from Sport Relief 2012, of David Walliams and Miranda Hart dancing to ABBA's Dancing Queen:


Well, I hope you enjoyed that and just a quick reminder, there was a new episode of Pramface last night, which you might wanna watch. Byee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment