Saturday 9 March 2013

Infinity Scarf -> 3 Skirts -> 2 Dresses

I was randomly looking through YouTube as you do when I came across this video. It shows how to turn an infinity scarf into a peplum, maxi or mini skirt as well as a normal dress and a dress with a sweetheart neckline. I haven't got an infinity scarf yet, YET, so I've not had chance to test it out quite yet but the very second I have one I will test these skirt/dress ideas out and let you know how I get on!


So as you can see, it really doesn't seem all that complex! And buying one infinity scarf is much, much cheaper than buying three skirts and two dresses. If you have an infinity scarf have a go and be sure to comment below, letting me know how you get on! Of course, if your super-eager to try this out then you can easily make your own infinity scarf buy sewing the ends of a regular scarf together, just be sure to check that the scarf isn't twisted before you begin to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment